Looking for Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Scoliosis Near Everett? Most commonly affecting young women between the ages of 8 and 18, scoliosis is an atypical lateral curvature of the spine that begins as a distortion of posture but may become a permanent abnormality. If not properly addressed, scoliosis may compromise the proper function of heart, lungs and other fundamental organs.
There are three primary causes of scoliosis, which include
- congenital genetic tendencies
- characteristic behavior routines, and
- unidentified, or idiopathic, causes.
Early detection can make an enormous difference in treatment options and quality of life.
Parents may notice that their child’s clothing fits poorly due to one shoulder being higher than the other or a hip that is lower than the other. Uneven shoe wear is another common sign. There may be pains in the back and legs that are dismissed as “growing pains.”
Scoliosis often worsens without treatment. Braces or surgery involving steel rods may be necessary in severe cases.
Chiropractic adjustments on a regular basis may aid in improving posture by retraining muscles. For Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Scoliosis Near Everett contact us today for a free consultation for your child or loved one!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who Our Chiropractor Adjustments Can Help
- Chiropractic Treatment For ADHD
- Chiropractic Treatment For Allergies
- Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma
- Chiropractor Treatment For Auto Accidents
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Bedwetting
- Chiropractic Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Children Infants
- Chiropractic Treatment For Colic
- Chiropractic Treatment For Ear Infections
- Chiropractic Treatment For Headaches & Migraines
- Chiropractor Treatment For Neck or Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pinched Nerves & Subluxation
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Spine & Joint Alignment
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Subluxation Spine Alignment Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment For PMS Premenstrual Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pregnancy
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Sciatica
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Scoliosis
- Chiropractic Treatment For Slipped Disc In Back or Neck
- Chiropractic Treatment For Stress Management
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Health & Wellness
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Whiplash Treatment
- Why Chiropractic Adjustments Are Essential