Although we do not treat ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder specifically, chiropractic care can reduce disturbances in the nervous system, the source for this ailment. Chiropractic care is an excellent choice for a natural solution without the side effects of harmful medication. For more information on if Chiropractic Treatment For ADHD Near Lynnwood is right for you, contact us today and we’d be happy to answer any questions.
ADHD symptoms noticed most often by parents and teachers include:
- Constant motion
- Distracted by noises and other activities
- Lack of impulse control
- Inability to concentrate and sit still
- Inattentiveness and excessive activity
There are some environmental and nutritional changes that parents can make to reduce external ADHD factors:
- Remove all sugar and sugar substitutes.
- Take away preservatives, additives and food dyes in the diet.
- Concentrate on more natural and organic foods.
- Investigate potential allergies to certain foods.
- Reduce chemical use in detergents and cleaning supplies.
More conventional treatment of ADHD involves medications like Ritalin® and Adderall®. These are controlled substances that are like powerful drugs such as amphetamines and cocaine. Side effects can result in permanent brain and personality changes.
Chiropractic intervention for ADHD involves examining disturbances in the nervous system. There are often spinal deformities in the upper neck that can cause problems. A chiropractic exam can reveal issues that can be addressed with spinal manipulation and adjustments to reduce tension in the nervous system.
Explore a non-medicinal alternative to ADHD symptoms through safe and successful chiropractic care. For more information on if Chiropractic Treatment For ADHD Near Lynnwood is right for you, call us today and we’d be happy to answer any questions!
Who Our Chiropractor Adjustments Can Help
- Chiropractic Treatment For ADHD
- Chiropractic Treatment For Allergies
- Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma
- Chiropractor Treatment For Auto Accidents
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Bedwetting
- Chiropractic Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Children Infants
- Chiropractic Treatment For Colic
- Chiropractic Treatment For Ear Infections
- Chiropractic Treatment For Headaches & Migraines
- Chiropractor Treatment For Neck or Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pinched Nerves & Subluxation
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Spine & Joint Alignment
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Subluxation Spine Alignment Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment For PMS Premenstrual Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pregnancy
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Sciatica
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Scoliosis
- Chiropractic Treatment For Slipped Disc In Back or Neck
- Chiropractic Treatment For Stress Management
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Health & Wellness
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Whiplash Treatment
- Why Chiropractic Adjustments Are Essential