Looking for Chiropractic Treatment For Your Allergies Near Mukilteo? Look no further than Johnstone Chiropractic. Allergies may not seem like an issue that chiropractic care can help, but did you know that your body’s nervous system controls responses by the immune and other body systems? Allergic responses include sneezing, itchy eyes and a runny nose and even compressed airways and vomiting. These may be the result of pollen, nuts, shellfish or pet dander. The origin of these reactions may stem from problems within your nervous system.
The body is capable of effectively dealing with all types of stress. However, there is a cap on the amount of stress it can handle. When that capacity is reached, the body reacts with allergic symptoms. Chiropractic intervention addresses the source of disturbances to your nervous system to reduce the body’s allergic responses. Contact us today for help with your allergies and to see if Chiropractic Treatment For Your Allergies Near Mukilteo is right for you.
Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma Near Mukilteo
Looking for Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma Near Mukilteo? Asthma symptoms can be reduced or even eliminated through experienced chiropractic intervention.
Looking for Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma Near Mukilteo? Asthma symptoms can be reduced or even eliminated through experienced chiropractic intervention. Research has demonstrated that there is a definitive link between the nervous system, spinal column and respiratory system. Breathing can be improved with chiropractic manipulation.
Chemical exposure increases the incidence of asthma in our society and chemicals are all around us. Our homes, businesses, schools and merchants are insulated to the extent that they trap chemicals in the environments in which we live and interact. Our obsession with antibacterial cleaning can also be a contributing factor.
In addition to the diaphragm, the nerves in the spinal cord in the middle area of the neck (C3, C4 and C5) help to control breathing. Misalignment in this portion of the neck can negatively affect the nerve supply to the diaphragm and effective respiration.
A two-month study of 81 children with asthma who received chiropractic care demonstrated that they enjoyed a 45% decrease in the number of asthma attacks and that 31% of the subjects could decrease the amount of medication utilized for the condition.
While chiropractic care cannot help all of those with asthma, it may aid in reducing the occurrence and severity of asthma attacks. Call us today to schedule a consultation to see if Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma Near Mukilteo is right for you!
Who Our Chiropractor Adjustments Can Help
- Chiropractic Treatment For ADHD
- Chiropractic Treatment For Allergies
- Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma
- Chiropractor Treatment For Auto Accidents
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Bedwetting
- Chiropractic Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Children Infants
- Chiropractic Treatment For Colic
- Chiropractic Treatment For Ear Infections
- Chiropractic Treatment For Headaches & Migraines
- Chiropractor Treatment For Neck or Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pinched Nerves & Subluxation
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Spine & Joint Alignment
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Subluxation Spine Alignment Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment For PMS Premenstrual Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pregnancy
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Sciatica
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Scoliosis
- Chiropractic Treatment For Slipped Disc In Back or Neck
- Chiropractic Treatment For Stress Management
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Health & Wellness
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Whiplash Treatment
- Why Chiropractic Adjustments Are Essential