Looking for Chiropractic Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Near Lake Stevens? In addition to working well on the spine, Dr. Johnstone Chiropractic techniques can also be useful for other joints of the body, including your bones and ligaments in the wrist. Almost every joint has the potential to malfunction and cause impaired movement, pain and less range of motion. Trauma, repetitive movements and vibration are usually responsible.
The band of small bones and ligaments in the wrist is known as the carpal tunnel. Any type of collapse in this area can cause severe pain. It is even possible that the culprit could be due to changes in the joints of the wrist, elbow, shoulder and neck. Problems in the upper spine may cause difficulty in any area from the spine itself to the little finger. This is known as double crush syndrome.
Chiropractic methodologies can relieve pain in the jaw, shoulders, hip, knees and ankles. Before resorting to medication or invasive surgery, consult our chiropractic practice for Chiropractic Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Near Lake Stevens. Your consultation carries no obligation.
Click here to try this at-home carpal tunnel test.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What about bone spurs?
Are there any issues with popping the knuckles?
Will a wrist brace help?
Who Our Chiropractor Adjustments Can Help
- Chiropractic Treatment For ADHD
- Chiropractic Treatment For Allergies
- Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma
- Chiropractor Treatment For Auto Accidents
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Bedwetting
- Chiropractic Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Children Infants
- Chiropractic Treatment For Colic
- Chiropractic Treatment For Ear Infections
- Chiropractic Treatment For Headaches & Migraines
- Chiropractor Treatment For Neck or Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pinched Nerves & Subluxation
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Spine & Joint Alignment
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Subluxation Spine Alignment Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment For PMS Premenstrual Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pregnancy
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Sciatica
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Scoliosis
- Chiropractic Treatment For Slipped Disc In Back or Neck
- Chiropractic Treatment For Stress Management
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Health & Wellness
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Whiplash Treatment
- Why Chiropractic Adjustments Are Essential