Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is experienced by up to 90% of women at some point in their lives, with 10-20% suffering from severe symptoms. Chiropractic adjustments can naturally relieve some of this discomfort. For Chiropractic Treatment For PMS Premenstrual Syndrome Near Mountlake Terrace contact us today.
When nerves in the lumbar spine or lower back are impeded in some way, this can negatively affect hormonal and reproductive systems during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
Nervous system disruption can lead to three different effects:
- Underactivity includes inconsistent periods or infertility.
- Overactivity is evidenced by severe cramping and heavy menstrual flow.
- Distorted activity results in implantation of cells outside the uterus that cause pain, bleeding and reduced fertility.
While chiropractic care is not an official cure for PMS, women with distortions of the spine experience an improvement in their reproductive health while undergoing chiropractic adjustments. Restoration of the nervous system aids the body in overall normal function.
Consider chiropractic intervention for problems with your menstrual cycle. We may be able to help. For Chiropractic Treatment For PMS Premenstrual Syndrome Near Mountlake Terrace contact us today.
Who Our Chiropractor Adjustments Can Help
- Chiropractic Treatment For ADHD
- Chiropractic Treatment For Allergies
- Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma
- Chiropractor Treatment For Auto Accidents
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Bedwetting
- Chiropractic Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Children Infants
- Chiropractic Treatment For Colic
- Chiropractic Treatment For Ear Infections
- Chiropractic Treatment For Headaches & Migraines
- Chiropractor Treatment For Neck or Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pinched Nerves & Subluxation
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Spine & Joint Alignment
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Subluxation Spine Alignment Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment For PMS Premenstrual Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pregnancy
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Sciatica
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Scoliosis
- Chiropractic Treatment For Slipped Disc In Back or Neck
- Chiropractic Treatment For Stress Management
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Health & Wellness
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Whiplash Treatment
- Why Chiropractic Adjustments Are Essential