Are you looking for Chiropractic Treatment For Slipped Disc In Back or Neck Near Bothell? Discs in the back do not slip but they can bulge, protrude, herniate and wedge. Chiropractic treatment can help these specific areas of cartilage located between the bones of the spinal column. The discs are attached to the vertebrae above and below it and create the necessary separation of spinal bones so that nerves can leave the spine.
The core of each spinal disc is comprised of a gelatinous “ball bearing” contained by bands of fibrous tissue. Discs that are healthy allow flexibility for bending and turning without pain. The core can shift during improper lifting, car accidents, slips and falls.
- A herniation is a disc wedging that compresses nerve openings. There may be no obvious symptoms.
- A protrusion is a bulging disc, like a blister, that causes pressure on the nerves.
- A prolapse is a rupture that undermines the cushioning and causes separation. Movement is quite painful.
Contact us today for a free consultation and to learn more about Chiropractic Treatment For Slipped Disc In Back or Neck Near Bothell. Chiropractic manipulation is a natural solution for many disc problems.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How are disc problems addressed by chiropractic care?
Doesn’t the normal aging process include disc complications?
How can a disc be injured if I didn’t do anything?
Who Our Chiropractor Adjustments Can Help
- Chiropractic Treatment For ADHD
- Chiropractic Treatment For Allergies
- Chiropractic Treatment For Asthma
- Chiropractor Treatment For Auto Accidents
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Bedwetting
- Chiropractic Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Children Infants
- Chiropractic Treatment For Colic
- Chiropractic Treatment For Ear Infections
- Chiropractic Treatment For Headaches & Migraines
- Chiropractor Treatment For Neck or Back Pain
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pinched Nerves & Subluxation
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Spine & Joint Alignment
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Subluxation Spine Alignment Treatment
- Chiropractic Treatment For PMS Premenstrual Syndrome
- Chiropractic Treatment For Pregnancy
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Sciatica
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Scoliosis
- Chiropractic Treatment For Slipped Disc In Back or Neck
- Chiropractic Treatment For Stress Management
- Chiropractic Treatment & Adjustments For Health & Wellness
- Chiropractic Adjustments For Whiplash Treatment
- Why Chiropractic Adjustments Are Essential